Thank you for your continued support and understanding as we continue to navigate these unprecedented times. To support the nation-wide effort to limit the gathering of people, which will hopefully help to flatten the curve of new infections of COVID-19, the Library Board has made the decision to close Mancos Public Library effective Tuesday, March 17 until further notice.
- All library programs, classes, events and outreach activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Our bookdrop will be closed during this time, and all fines or charges for overdue materials will be waived. Keep your checked out items at home.
- Our wi-fi will remain on and patrons will still be able to access from outside the building.
- Network: Guest, Password: Guest123
- For those that have internet access at home, continue to monitor our Facebook and website from home for updates and remote opportunities to engage.
- Reminder of our digital services – ebooks, e-audiobooks, and Kanopy movie streaming are available through the library website and catalog.
If you have any questions about these or any other library services, please email me at email@example.com and either I or a member of library staff will do our best to respond and assist you. As long as we are healthy, we will be working remotely to serve your informational needs as best we can.
We will continue to monitor this situation and keep the community apprised should these circumstances change. The health and safety of our staff, patrons, and the Mancos community is of utmost importance in these uncertain times.